Some things seem to have a mind of their own, and you need help to figure them out.
Copyright © , By
- Adair, Mitchell
- Age 15. Grade 9. Introvert. Good at English. Bad at computers. Only child. Kevin is his best friend.
- Adair, Mrs. Jill “Mom”
- Mitchell’s Mom. Outgoing. Happily married but quiet about it.
- Adair, Mr. Jack “Dad”
- Mitchell’s Dad. Quiet but friendly. Happily married but quiet about it.
- Adair’s Male Friend
- Man who is a friend of the Adair family. Introvert. Never married.
- Raggett, Kevin
- Age 15. Grade 9. Extrovert. Good at computers. Bad at English. Strong sense of humor. Mitchell’s best friend. Xavier’s older brother.
- Raggett, Xavier “Rugrat”
- Age nearly 12. Grade 5. Kevin’s younger brother. He may try out "X" as a nickname.
- Raggett, Mrs. Anne (Mom)
- Kevin and Xavier’s Mom.
- Raggett, Mr. Andy (Dad)
- Kevin and Xavier’s Dad.
- Age 15. Grade 9. Unfriendly boy at school. The feeling is mutual.
- Age 15. Grade 9. Very literal-minded boy at school. Doesn’t like or understand teasing.