- 1 whole chicken, cooked
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 3-4 ribs celery, chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. spaghetti, break into 2 in. pieces
- 1 (10¾ oz.) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10¾ oz.) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1 (2 oz.) jar diced pimientos
- 4 tsp. Parsley flakes
- ½ tsp. Accent
- salt & pepper to taste
Remove skin and bone from cooked chicken and cut into bite size pieces.
Cook green pepper and celery in chicken broth until tender. Cook
spaghetti in salted water according to instructions on package. Combine
all ingredients and transfer into a 4 quart buttered casserole dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.