- I don’t care what you call it.
- Marriage or civil union;
- Partnership sounds great.
- Just as long as I can love
- The one that was meant for me
- And he or she can love me
- The way that was meant to be.
- Don’t you worry what we do in the bedroom.
- We didn’t ask you to watch.
- We don’t hurt each other.
- We might be adults, we might be kids,
- But not those two together.
- We’re not promiscuous or unfaithful,
- Any more than straight couples.
- Let me be with him or her.
- Don’t keep me from him or her.
- Not in the hospital or our own home.
- Not in insurance, banking, or matters legal.
- What God has joined together,
- Let no one put asunder.
- Please don’t tell me I can’t love him or her.