Before . Undated, probably sometime in late or ?
- My thoughts are fleeting.
- They race from one to the next.
- Do any of them mean anything to anyone else?
- Does anyone else care?
- I try to be a voice for niceness, for mediation, moderation.
- But it seems my points are misunderstood, ignored.
- Perhaps my gentleness is seen as too bland and unassertive.
- Perhaps I back down, compromise, when I should stand my ground.
- I am sick of it.
- Sick of being taken for granted, misconstrued, shoved aside.
- As though I don’t matter, don’t exist.
- As though my calmness, my compassion and forgiveness
- Have no worth.
- Alright, if I am not “whatever” enough for you.
- Too bad. Just maybe you’re missing out on something, on someone
- So I, and others like me,
- Won’t bother you any more.
- I hope those like me
- Will find each other, someday,
- I hope we’ll find meaning
- And fulfillment,
- In each other, all of us,
- A group, alive, a tribe,
- Meaningful, and loving,
- As tribe, family, friends, loves.