- Saying words ~
- Sometimes there are too many words.
- Sometimes there are not enough words to say how you feel.
- And sometimes, no word will say it right.
- Sometimes the words will not come, no matter how hard you try.
- And sometimes the words come all in a rush, when you least expect them.
- Asking questions ~
- Sometimes you question the empty spaces:
- “Who, what, how, when, where, why, which one, how much, how many?”
- Sometimes you forget the answers are within you already.
- Sometimes you forget the answers are all around you; in others; in the great creation around you.
- So don’t worry, fear, or feel regret for what was or is or might be ~ or not.
- Finding answers ~
- Sometimes the answers are in the simplest words, or when no words are needed.
- The words, the answers, are in your heart, you needn’t speak them. ~ But better to say what you feel.
- Don’t think your words are unheard, unwanted, or foolish.
- Beloved, let others embrace you and soon enough,
- Your spirit will embrace creation, and soothe all the world’s cares, and thus your own.