Love Is A Spark
- Faith, hope, and love, but
- The greatest of these is love.
- Let love renew your hope,
- Though you feel hopeless.
- Let love and hope renew your faith,
- Though you have lost faith.
- Love renews its spark within us,
- Though long dormant.
- Love from others rekindles us,
- Though we have grown cold.
- Love from others reappears,
- Though we think none care.
- Love is a miraculous thing,
- A glow within us and others.
- Love melts away all that would mar us,
- Its light transforms.
- Love dusts away the ashes of sorrow,
- In the clean breeze of joy.
- Love finds the friends who are diamonds,
- In the charcoal of loss.
- Love warms the glow of forgiveness and peace,
- From the embers and fires of anger and hate.
- Love builds up all who find it, give it, share it,
- And forges something greater than we can know.